Thanks to the lovely Tara over at XC Foodie, I’ve been tagged! If you haven’t checked out her blog before, you probably should. Do it.
And as part of this fancy little award, I get to give you all a little bit of trivia about myself. Woo!
1. Favorite Cartoon Character: Rainbow Brite
- I’m an 80’s child so it’s fitting that I love an 80’s cartoon icon. My family & friends can attest to my fascination with this character. I still have a t-shirt with Rainbow Brite on it. (Judge me).
2. Favorite Thing to Photograph: Landscapes
- Nothing beats nature. It’s just so beautiful.
- I’m so obsessed that for my 22nd birthday, my roommates bought me a set of pink mixing bowls and a book called ‘500 Cupcakes’ with 500 different recipes. Love.
4. Favorite Way to Exercise: Dancing
- I wanted to keep it interesting, since I’m sure you were expecting something more conventional (in which case I think I would choose biking… or maybe swimming… it’s a toss-up) Anyways – I go all out when I’m dancing and if I could attend weddings everyday just to dance, I would.
5. Favorite Movie: V for Vendetta
- While V is definitely my top pick of all-time, some of my other favorites include The Departed, Blood Diamond, The Hangover, Wedding Crashers, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, Inglorious Basterds, and most recently, True Grit.
6. Favorite Clothing: Spandex.
- Although I vowed never to go out in spandex like the hoards of sorostitutes at Penn State, I now live in my work-out spandex. It’s just so comfortable.
7. Favorite Flower: Roses (and dendrobium orchids)
- My middle name is Rose. And for those of you who know me personally, you know that my new last name is also Rose in a different language. Safe to say I like roses. (Although I also like dendrobium orchids and cala lillies) I’d post a picture of my wedding boquet, but I’m making you wait for another Flashback Friday post for that 😉
- Cheers to anyone who actually wakes up early enough to make something more complicated than cereal. I’m not even going to pretend that I do.
9. Favorite Book: Catcher in the Rye
- If you like sarcasm and dry humor, this book is amazing. I highly recommend it. Otherwise, I’ve also enjoyed the Clan of the Cave Bear series.
10. Least Favorite Food: Seafood that’s not fish
Hopefully you enjoyed some insight on my antics. I’ll be back to posting something more normal tomorrow! (Including my work-out and amazing dinner from tonight)