Well I got into the office today and was just bombarded with temptations…
To start: Someone brought in 2 dozen Panera bagels. Honestly, how do you say no to a Panera bagel? I tried – but they looked so delicious… plus I didn’t want them to go bad, right? So… I decided I would just have a “healthy” one and grabbed what I thought was a raisin bagel (Raisins are healthy, right?). Wrong. I bit into it and those little morsels were actually chocolate chips. Oops. Oh well, it was awesome.
Later: Someone brought in a home-made double-layered banana cake with chocolate icing… I know this is supposed to be a “healthy living” blog, but I just didn’t have the will-power to pass up cake either. Again, it was awesome.
Thankfully it was BEAUTIFUL outside today – which totally motivated me to workout after work.
As per usual, Wednesdays = YMCA for Spinning 🙂
My Wednesday Workout
- 1 mile on the treadmill (7:03 min/mile, 8.5 MPH)
- Bicep curls & Tricep extensions with 10 lb weights
- 50 min Spin Class
- Ab Work
- 2 miles outside (9:00 min/mile)
- 2:00 each (Seated climb, Standing climb, Jumps, Sprint [1:00 on, 30 sec rest, 1:00 on])
- 1 min rest
- 2:00 each (Sprint [1:00 on, 30 sec rest, 1:00 on], Jumps, Standing climb, Seated climb)
- 1 min rest
- 3 x [Sprint, Seated climb, Standing run, Standing climb, Jumps] @ 45 sec each, 1:00 each, 1:00 each